favorite brands at nordstrom
I'll be honest, up until a couple of years ago, I wasn't a Nordstrom girl. Now, it's my go-to shopping spot. What changed? Well, first, location - there were no Nordstroms at all in the city I lived in! When I moved back to the 'burbs, the proximity was too good to miss out on. Second, the search for one particular item brought me into Nordstrom (see below), and after that I was hooked.
These are my current favorite go-to Nordstrom brands for every day clothes, combining affordability with staying on trend.
1. Lush. Think simple, flowy cuffed tees, floral patterns, and a few pieces on trend like bell sleeves. I have a few classic tops from Lush that stay in rotation, but sadly their dresses are always too oversized on me (even the XXS) so if you're petite, probably best to avoid.
2. Topshop. Welcome to my gateway drug to Nordstrom, as it was the Jamie jeans from Topshop in petite that became the answer to the question "why can't I find jeans I love?!". Several pairs later (including one sadly eaten by my beloved Layla June), I'm still a fan.
3. Leith. I love Leith. It's only available at Nordstrom and has a solid variety of looks, patterns, mixed materials, etc. They truly love a tie front top at the moment, but I'm down with any brand that can put together a solid blazer that doesn't make me think of an office, and a flowy, tulle inspired skirt.
4. ASTR the Label. Potentially my favorite brand at Nordstrom right now, but possibly because so many of these items don't fit me correctly. Like the weird dude you're into but doesn't necessarily call you back right away. As someone super petite, astr can be a bit oversized but mostly it's the necklines with crazy low dips and wrap style looks that make it hard to wear. When I find something that works, I'm pretty pumped and definitely buy it.
5. Free People. Maybe it's from all those years frolicking about in Loehmann's (RIP), but I always and forever love FP. Most of their items are slightly ridiculous which is all the more better reason to love them. You will definitely find something unique and cool and if you're a festival going gal, Free People got your back.
What's your favorite Nordstrom brand? Lemme know in the comments or over on Insta.
Leave a Reply.