Welcome to my new blog! After much deliberation (read: several years) and forcing my loved ones to hear me debate on blog names, I'm just gonna go ahead and dive in. And what better way to start than with a little 'meet me' post!
Here are 5 Fun Facts to get to know me fast. Ready?
1. I'm an actress and singer and songwriter and voice over artist. Phew, that's a list in and of itself. I've been acting literally as long as I can remember, and sang before I could speak. Now I get to do it as my career, which is pretty freaking awesome.
2. I'm a total dog freak. Like, obsessed. Dogs are by far my most favorite people, and I try to meet as many as possible at all times. As of just a few weeks ago, I sadly lost my sweet girl, Layla June, but will still include her in this blog, don't worry. My baby boy, Henry Elliot, is holding it down as an only dog and they both have brought me insane amounts of joy.
3. I launched my own business four years ago, but am sort of a serial entrepreneur. When I needed extra money years ago, I launched my own dog nannying business (yep, nanny to dogs), then my coaching and consulting biz, then an apparel shop, and have helped develop many other small businesses, shops, and projects. While I find all of it so exciting, nothing compares to acting and I'm excited to be back to that full time.
4. When I'm stressed out or overwhelmed, I online shop. I almost never buy anything, but I can definitely tell you what the Disney Store and Nordstrom have going on at all times.
5. Speaking of Disney, I would go every day if I could. My family loves Disney so much that we recently got a rental condo right by WDW (you can see the Airbnb here, come stay!) and go as often as possible.
That's it! Five fast facts that not only sum me up, but also what my blog is all about: my life, acting, dogs, destinations, Disney, and lots of writing from yours truly.
Thanks for reading!
Photos: Amie Retzlaff Photography