Confession: one of my most beloved places in all of Walt Disney World is Main Street USA. Yep, that seemingly "boring" entrance into the park is chock full of secret spots, places to cool down, characters to meet, and more. It's also that magical place where you first step into the park and first see the castle waiting for you at the end of Main Street. There will be a whole post about this but since it's #NationalCoffeeDay, we're heading in a caffeinated direction.
Most people probably skip right through Main Street USA (literally, bc you're at WDW so obviously you're skipping) but I adore it. As of late, there's been an extra special destination for me, combining two of my favorite things: STARBUCKS and DISNEY. Even typing that out makes my heart palpitate with excitement.
Here are a few tips and tricks to making the most of your Starbucks moment at WDW.
1. Go early! Yep, you heard me. Anytime I pop in during the early hours, it's pretty empty. Later on in the day, lines get crazy. Most folks already had their coffee at their hotel or on the way to the park so not too many parents are in need. I, however, am ready for Starbucks at literally any moment's notice, so I like to go upon arrival.
2. You can peruse the full menu right here so you're all set to order ahead of time, and yes, they have the PSL.
3. Allergy coffee lovers rejoice: they have soy, almond, and coconut milk (not listed on the menu above).
4. This is one of my favorite places to grab souvenirs that you can't find anywhere else in the park! If you also love to collect Disney mugs, make sure to grab the special Starbucks Disney Parks mugs (I have the Magic Kingdom Starbucks Mug and love it!) while you're waiting in line. There's something extra special about only being able to get these at this one spot in the entire park, you know?
5. Pro tip: offer to go get everyone coffee if you need an air-conditioned break. Waiting in line and then waiting for your drinks offers you time to cool down, get a minute alone (alongside a bunch of strangers, of course), or peruse the WDW apps you surely installed on your phone to see what wait times are looking like.
Let's be honest: spending the day in Magic Kingdom is going to be a long, hot day. You'll need caffeine to keep going! For me, that means a grade iced soy chai latte (um, or two). Tell me in the comments what your favorite drink to grab at the Starbucks on Main Street USA is, and maybe I'll grab that next time!
Join me on instagram!